Essential Skills In A Digital Age
Wednesday, 25 April 2018
An Inspirational One-Day Masterclass
With Leading Experts And Award-Winning Secretaries
Essential Skills For Our Digital Future
- The digital world – what difference does it make to you?
- What are the most satisfying and challenging parts of your job?
- What essential skills will assistants need for a successful future?
- What do bosses want from assistants?
- What does your future look like?
Breaking Through To Excellence
- The importance of building effective relationships for the success of individuals and the whole organisation
- Recognising people’s strengths
- Making people feel valued by understanding their motivations
- Managing conflict for positive results
- Empowering people to choose their behaviour based on the results they want
Panel Session: Real Talk In Real Time
Shirley Taylor Interviews 3 Award-Winning Executive Assistants
- Angeline Goh, PA, Grey Group,
Winner of PA of the Year 2017
- Chan Ai Wah, Senior Administrative Specialist,
Halliburton, Runner-up of PA of the Year 2017
- Jemma Norton, Senior Manager, Global Admin,
Surbana Jurong Pte Ltd
Collaborating Your Way To Success
- Working together in a game of creativity
- Communicating to make the whole team successful
- Collaboration and fun with your new friends
Personal Lessons Of An 800km Walk
- Key lessons Joerg learned from his journey on the Camino De Santiago
- How this experience gave Joerg the courage to change his life
- What do you need and want in your life? What’s weighing you down?
- Using your ultimate destination to propel you towards your goals
- Gaining focus and control by implementing key productivity habits