Dealing With Conflict
Conflict is normal, and some conflict can be helpful and positive. The ability to manage workplace conflict is important for business effectiveness. Harmful conflict costs money, time and energy, and maybe even your job. By understanding conflict and how you and others approach conflict you will be equipped to quickly minimise harmful aspects of conflict, find solutions and resolutions together.
- Understand what conflict is, how it can help and how it can hinder
- Learn the traps: why we have, and can get caught up into, conflict situations
- Recognise your own style and how it impacts positively and negatively on conflict and workplace relationships
- Apply knowledge of styles to minimise negative conflict
- Learn how to stop conflict getting out of hand: the secret defuser
- Adopt quick and easy strategies for handling conflict