STTS E-LEARNING FOLLOW-UP COURSES
Many of our clients are asking us for a blended learning approach to training – that means an approach to training that integrates online learning with traditional face-to-face training.
We are now pleased to offer some e-learning follow up courses.
There are many benefits of a blended learning approach. A variety of learning approaches can stimulate interest and increase engagement. It’s also been proven to increase productivity levels.
6-week E-learning follow up courses
For all our communication and business/email writing programs, participants will receive:
- A personalised video from the trainer after the workshop to recap learning and encourage action.
- A series of special messages, videos and useful articles delivered to your mailbox at regular intervals throughout the 8 weeks to help you learn more.
- Key tools and strategies designed to build on your face-to-face training, help you implement your learning back in the workplace, and keep you motivated.
”Hi Shirley! I just finished Program 1 of STTS Virtual Training. You’ve changed my life. Not only has your course changed the way I write business emails, but it’s also changed the way I write as a blogger. My writing style was “old” and “bloated” with words that aren’t widely used in today’s simple and plain English. I’m looking forward to Program 2!”
STTS is now providing complimentary access to 4 comprehensive courses from Shirley’s popular online program! Each course contains 5 interactive modules, covering a total of approximately 4 hours online training time. These courses are provided with our compliments when you:
- Attend one of our public workshops, Email and Business Writing Skills Masterclass or Advanced Business Writing Skills. You will receive access to 4 online courses immediately following the workshop.
- Organise any in-house workshop on business writing skills for your organisation. All participants will receive access to 4 online courses immediately following the workshop.
Benefits Of A Blended Learning Approach
- It enhances face-to-face training effectiveness
Knowledge retention can be significantly improved when a new element is added in the learning process. Blending face-to-face and online training delivers a much richer learning experience. It also helps participants retain the content more effectively than if just using a traditional approach.
- It provides the best of both worlds
Online self-study or e-learning after face-to-face training offers you the best of both strategies. Follow-up e-learning programs provide the support individuals need, and they can choose when to access it. This can help reinforce learning, increase engagement and improve motivation levels.
- It gives individuals control over their learning
Individuals can choose to participate in their e-learning using mobile devices or laptops anytime, anywhere. By providing supplementary online material, such as additional links or reading, they are able to check it out when needed and at their own pace.
- It increases work performance
Blended learning helps participants to develop their skill sets and boost their work performance. As a result, it can have a big impact on your organisation’s business results.
- It meets unique learning needs
By combining face-to-face training with online self-study or e-learning, individuals have power over their learning. They feel their unique learning needs and behaviours are being met, so their training becomes much more effective.